JOB POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A WIRELESS NETWORK TECHNICIAN
- Duties and Responsibilities: Plan and oversee installations and upgrades of standard and complex networks, troubleshoot networking issues from the office and on-site, follow up on work done, plan and assist with network maintenance and upgrades.
- Experience and/or Qualifications in, MIKROTIK, advanced networking skills, VLAN’s, 3 – 4 years’ experience working in a similar position and industry would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal. Detailed record keeping of work and equipment.
- Professional, disciplined and deadline-driven personality, a team player, ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
- Applicant must be co-operative, have the ability to escalate problems timorously, to plan and be organised with attention to detail. Time management skills and the ability to prioritise as well as the ability to work autonomously and creatively.
- Must have a strong commitment to high standards and be adaptable to work in varied environments. Must apply network standards and processes to al work done. Must be able to self-direct and take initiative.
- Valid driver’s license
A letter of application together with a full CV and the names and contact details of two referees should be submitted, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below by end of November 2020 to be confirmed.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically being disqualified from consideration. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 2 weeks. Talk N’ Surf reserves the right not to proceed with filling this position.